IONYX Apex Locators – Micromotors Endy NT2
MICROMOTOR WITH LIGHT IONYX ENDY NT2
The Endy NT2’s strengths :Technical Characteristics :Certificate :
- A balanced, compact motor with an LED that can be autoclaved at 134°
- The white LED beneath the contra-angle handpiece enables the operating area to be illuminated without casting shadows or adversely affecting your visibility
- A broad speed range with a single contra-angle handpiece
- The Endy NT2 enables you to adjust the speed for your file from 250 to 1,200 rpm using the same contra-angle handpiece. A single machine is all you need to treat all of your root canal enlargements.
- Constant speed and torque
- The speed of the Endy NT2 remains constant regardless of the force applied to the file in the root canal. It will not vary, even if the battery is charged less than 50%. The torque is controlled continuously in order to preserve your files.
- Quick shut-down of the motor
- As soon as the programmed torque is achieved, the motor shuts down quickly thanks to an electronic locking mechanism that enables the risk of breaking the instrument to be limited.
- A disengageable return to slow speed
- The 1-second return to slow speed technology used by IONYX since 1996 enables you to disengage the instrument without pushing dentine debris back towards the apex.
- 10 memory settings
- The Endy NT2 has 12 onboard memory settings, enabling you to programme that number of speeds and torques adapted to each file used. Programming it is easy and intuitive.
- Great autonomy with its Li-ion battery
- The Endy NT2 enables you to work autonomously for 1 hour with an average torque of 1.5 N.cm (40 root canal treatments noted on average).
- Fast charger
- Its fast charger enables your battery to be fully recharged in 2 hours. Your battery is protected against short-circuiting and from any overheating whilst charging, guaranteeing you full safety. A red indicator light indicates to you that the battery has been placed on the safety setting.